EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE FOR Income Assistance RECIPIENTS PRogram
Offers help for emergency dental care under certain circumstances.
Region of Administration:
Government / Department:
Department of Community Services
Based on an assessment of financial need, household number, and determination of employability Eligible clients and dependents. Dependent children of families receiving Income Assistance Family must meet the eligibility criteria for Income Assistance, which includes family size, income and employment status. Eligibility is reassessed frequently. Note: Income Assistance is designed to provide transit support, so families do not remain in this program for long periods of time.
Care under certain circumstances including
- bleeding that will not stop
- swollen gums
- need dentures fixed
- dental problem that could stop you from getting a job
80% of the cost of approved services are covered. The beneficiary is responsible for paying the remaining 20%.